Python on Smartphone 2003?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sean, Nov 14, 2004.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Hi,

    Trying to compile the PythonCE (Validus Medical Systems Python 2.3.4)
    using eVC++ 4.0 and the Smartphone2003 SDK. Linking is generating 28
    errors. I dug into the first one (PyErr_Fetch) and it's in pyerrors.h
    so I don't see why it misses it.

    Anyone have an idea?

    TIA

    Sean

    Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'python -
    Win32 (WCE ARMV4) Release'.
    --------------------Configuration: python - Win32 (WCE ARMV4)
    Release--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    python.c
    tracebackdialog.c
    Linking...
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyErr_Fetch referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol Py_fclose
    referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyRun_SimpleFile referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyErr_SetString referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyExc_ValueError referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol Py_fopen
    referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyObject_CallObject referenced in function WinMain
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyObject_CallObject
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyObject_GetAttrString referenced in function WinMain
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyObject_GetAttrString
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyImport_ImportModule referenced in function WinMain
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyImport_ImportModule referenced in function
    PyTraceback_AsString
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PySys_SetArgv referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PySys_SetObject referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyInt_FromLong referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_Py_Initialize referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_Py_SetProgramName referenced in function WinMain
    python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_Py_InteractiveFlag referenced in function WinMain
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyString_AsString referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyMem_Malloc referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyType_IsSubtype referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyString_Type referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_Py_BuildValue referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp__Py_NoneStruct referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyMem_Free referenced in function DialogProc
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    __imp_PyObject_Str referenced in function DialogProc
    tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
    SHInitDialog referenced in function FixupWindowSizeForWinCE
    ARMV4Rel/python.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 24 unresolved externals
    Error executing link.exe.
    Creating browse info file...

    python.exe - 28 error(s), 0 warning(s)

    Sean, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Sean

    Ajay Guest

    try posting on the pythonce mailing list.

    cheers

    Ajay, Nov 15, 2004