Python on the PocketPC

Discussion in 'Python' started by Fuzzyman, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Fuzzyman

    Fuzzyman Guest

    I've just installed the version of Python 2.2 on my XDA..... and it
    works great :)

    As I'm quite a newbie and have only written simple text-file parsing
    scripts its hardly a *rigorous* test of Python - but my scritps worked
    *without* modification - cool.

    *However* the XDA has only 32 mb of onboard storageand operating
    memory.......... and Python is currently occupying 8 meg of that
    onboard the device - this makes playing quake harder :)

    Anyone know if python will cope with me shifting all its libraries etc
    onto a storage card ??

    Fuzzyman
    ---
    Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads. -Erica Jong
    Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy. -Milan Kundera

    http://www.voidspace.org.uk
    Where Headspace Meets Cyberspace
    Cyberpunk and Science Resource Site
    Exploring the worlds of Psychology, Spirituality, Science and Computing
    --
    http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk

    Fuzzyman, Jul 18, 2003