Python powerpoint automation using pywin32

Jaydeep Patil

I need to create a new powerpoint presentation. I need to add images, paste some graphs, add texts, tables into powerpoint.
Is any link or document available which help me to do this work more effectivey & faster.

Regards
Jay

sffjunkie

I need to create a new powerpoint presentation. I need to add images, paste some graphs, add texts, tables into powerpoint.

Is any link or document available which help me to do this work more effectivey & faster.

Always remember, PyPi is your friend.

I've not used it but the following is available which works with Microsoft's XML based document types. It is not automation per se (and doesn't use pywin32) but a library for pptx document manipulation.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-pptx/

Docs are here

https://python-pptx.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

--Simon