Python proficiency test

Kent Johnson

I recently helped create an on-line Python proficiency test. The
publisher of the test is looking for beta testers to try the test and
give feedback. If you are interested, here is an announcement from the
publisher:
> Brainbench is currently beta testing a new series of test questions
> for our Python 2.4 test.
>
> We are looking for knowledgeable Python 2.4 users.
>
> To take the test, simply go to
> http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml
> and the rest should be self-explanatory.
>
> Any feedback you can provide us on the quality of the questions and
> the test itself would be greatly appreciated.
> You will be given the opportunity to provide anonymous feedback on
> each question as it is administered as well as at the end of the test.
>
> We hope that you enjoy the test and look forward to your feedback!
>
> Feel free to pass this along to your friends.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help and good luck!

Kent

Richard Jones

Kent said:
I recently helped create an on-line Python proficiency test. The
publisher of the test is looking for beta testers to try the test and
give feedback. If you are interested, here is an announcement from the
publisher:

Had a look. In between my browser blocking a popup on every page and the
registration asking far more details that I felt necessary, I stopped
before looking at the actual test.

Richard

Ian Parker

Richard said:
Had a look. In between my browser blocking a popup on every page and the
registration asking far more details that I felt necessary, I stopped
before looking at the actual test.

Richard

Likewise, I wanted to see a sample test (for any subject) but couldn't
do that without a long-winded registration procedure.

Regards

Ian

Satya Kiran

I managed to take the test,though not it's entirety.
I am still far being proficient in Python,but I really liked the
thought-provoking questions in there.
thanks so much.

Kiran Satya