Python proficiency test

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kent Johnson, Jul 21, 2006.

  1. Kent Johnson

    Kent Johnson Guest

    I recently helped create an on-line Python proficiency test. The
    publisher of the test is looking for beta testers to try the test and
    give feedback. If you are interested, here is an announcement from the
    publisher:

    > Brainbench is currently beta testing a new series of test questions
    > for our Python 2.4 test.
    >
    > We are looking for knowledgeable Python 2.4 users.
    >
    > To take the test, simply go to
    > http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml
    > and the rest should be self-explanatory.
    >
    > Any feedback you can provide us on the quality of the questions and
    > the test itself would be greatly appreciated.
    > You will be given the opportunity to provide anonymous feedback on
    > each question as it is administered as well as at the end of the test.
    >
    > We hope that you enjoy the test and look forward to your feedback!
    >
    > Feel free to pass this along to your friends.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help and good luck!

    Kent
    Kent Johnson, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Kent Johnson wrote:
    > I recently helped create an on-line Python proficiency test. The
    > publisher of the test is looking for beta testers to try the test and
    > give feedback. If you are interested, here is an announcement from the
    > publisher:

    Had a look. In between my browser blocking a popup on every page and the
    registration asking far more details that I felt necessary, I stopped
    before looking at the actual test.

    Richard
    Richard Jones, Jul 23, 2006

  3. Kent Johnson

    Ian Parker Guest

    In message <44c2c2a7$0$1205$>, Richard
    Jones <> writes
    >Kent Johnson wrote:
    >> I recently helped create an on-line Python proficiency test. The
    >> publisher of the test is looking for beta testers to try the test and
    >> give feedback. If you are interested, here is an announcement from the
    >> publisher:

    >Had a look. In between my browser blocking a popup on every page and the
    >registration asking far more details that I felt necessary, I stopped
    >before looking at the actual test.
    >

    > Richard

    Likewise, I wanted to see a sample test (for any subject) but couldn't
    do that without a long-winded registration procedure.

    Regards

    Ian
    --
    Ian Parker
    Ian Parker, Jul 23, 2006
  4. Kent Johnson

    Satya Kiran Guest

    I managed to take the test,though not it's entirety.
    I am still far being proficient in Python,but I really liked the
    thought-provoking questions in there.
    thanks so much.

    Kiran Satya

    Satya Kiran, Jul 23, 2006