    Dave

    __________________________________
    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Celine & Dave, Sep 30, 2005

  2. In message <>, Celine
    & Dave <> writes
    >I am trying to find a profiler that can measure the
    >memory usage in a Python program.
    >I would like to
    >gather some statistics about object usages. For

    Python Memory Validator.
    Apply for beta here:

    http://www.softwareverify.com/beta.php?product=PMVB000

    >example, I would like to be able to see how much time
    >it takes to search for an item in a dict object,

    That is something for a performance profiler, not a memory profiler.
    Python Performance Validator will help you there.

    >how
    >many times it has to access the symbol table to
    >retrieve a specific item, and things like that.

    Python Coverage Validator will help you there.
    Python Performance Validator will help you there.

    http://www.softwareverify.com

    Windows NT/2000/XP/and above(vista, etc)

    Stephen
    --
    Stephen Kellett
    Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html