PYTHON PROGRAMMING HELP PLSSS !!URGENT

alibaaba

HI All,
i am a 4th year business student and i took web design online course
for fun however i did not see that last 2 chapters were python
programming.This has no relevance to my major nor does it have any
contribution to my degree. My fun turned out to be my nightmare since
i literally can not grasp the main idea like other computer science
students. To sum up , i need help with the following code, please do
not send me emails telling me that outside class help is not provided
or etc, this is not my major related course and this might also affect
my graduation date.
This is the working sample program ;
http://cmpt165.cs.sfu.ca/~ggbaker/examples/chequebook.html
If interested please email me, i am ready to make it up for your time
that you spend to get me out of this mess.
thanks
This is what i needed to do ;
-Create the initial XHTML page with the forms.
-Write a program that uses the chequelib module to load the data.
Print out all of the cheque numbers. This doesn't have to be a web
script (yet).
-Use the sample data file for testing.
-Modify the program so that it outputs XHTML code and can be used as a
web script. Add checking for the password and an error if it's
incorrect.
-Add printing of the amount and description to this script.
-Modify the script so it outputs the total of the transactions.
-Write a program that reads the new transaction information from the
form and outputs it on the XHTML page.
-Modify the program so it always appends the new data to the end of
the list (even if the cheque is already in the system).
-Modify the program so it checks to if the cheque number is already
there. If it is, give an error message.
-Check the XHTML produced by all of the pages to make sure it's valid.

Danyelle Gragsone

Hi,

Please do not double post. Especially with more than one email
address. If someone can help you. I am sure they will.

Danyelle