Python/Qt Problem

Michael

Hi,

I am experiencing something very weird with PyQt. I have created several
windows based on QWidget using Designer. I can easily hide and show
these with the hide and show methods. However I have just created a new
window with Designer and the show method works in my main script but not
inside the button action method (not using proper temrinology, sorry) of
another window. Why is that? This works fine for the other windows.

Have I explained my problem properly?

Thanks for any advice,

Michael

Lee Harr

Hi,

I am experiencing something very weird with PyQt. I have created several
windows based on QWidget using Designer. I can easily hide and show
these with the hide and show methods. However I have just created a new
window with Designer and the show method works in my main script but not
inside the button action method (not using proper temrinology, sorry) of
another window. Why is that? This works fine for the other windows.

If you do not get a satisfactory answer here, you should try
the dedicated PyQt mailing list:

The other thing I would suggest is to post some code along
with your description of what you believe it should do.
I do not think anyone will be able to diagnose the problem
without seeing the code.