Python Script to search by Date

gamersunit

What I'm trying to do is decompress a bunch of files depending on the
date/time specified.

So, we have full backups created every Sunday and transaction backups
every hour afterwards.

I have everything compressed at an hourly basis.

Now, what I'm trying to create is a way to specify a date and time
where it would automatically decompress the files.

The main part that I'm trying to figure out is how would I search the
date and time, and it would the files from the sunday prior, to the
specified date?

Anyone have an idea?

Albert Hopkins

--

Use os.path.getmtime(filename) to get the modification time of a file
(see the documentation).

-a