Python Scripting in Windows MSIE 6.0

Claudio Grondi

I wonder why the subject (Python scripting within HTML) is not
occuring in any past postings - do I miss something very obvious?

I try to run Pythons scripting in Windows MSIE 6.0 in the
<script language="Python">...</script> section, but it doesn't
work at all.
\Python23\Lib\site-packages\win32comext\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py
runs ok, registry entries seems also be ok.
I have the latest Python 2.3.4 installed.
What do I wrong?
Runs anyone of you (inspite of the security concerns) successfully
Python as scripting language in Windows MSIE 6.0 HTML pages
using it like JavaScript or VBScript ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Claudio