Python so module dependency problem under QNX

Discussion in 'Python' started by gnapalm, Jun 16, 2009.

  1. gnapalm

    gnapalm Guest

    Hello,

    I'm trying to solve an issue with custom Python module at QNX 6.4.0
    and Python 2.5.2.
    I have simple Python module (A.so) written in c++ which is linked
    against some other c++ library (B.so) both build by autotools.

    On Linux all works fine with PYTHONPATH pointed to A.so directory when
    dynamic linker loads B.so afterwards.

    On QNX there is no inter-library dependency support in libtools and
    Python can not find symbols from B.so.

    I'm not using dlopen in Python module and I would like to keep it that way.
    What is the workaround for this issue?

    Thanks in advance.

    g.

    gnapalm, Jun 16, 2009