Python: SPREE HELP (willing to pay someone)

TGD101

I need someone who is able to install SPREE an open source program
see: http://www.askspree.de/

HOWEVER, here is the catch: It is on WINDOWS, but my server has
PYTHON..is there a miracle out there? If so please let me know what I
can do? Thank you.

Terry Reedy

TGD101 said:
I need someone who is able to install SPREE an open source program
see: http://www.askspree.de/

HOWEVER, here is the catch: It is on WINDOWS, but my server has
PYTHON..is there a miracle out there? If so please let me know what I
can do? Thank you.

Since the site's 'Open Source' link to
http:/project/askspree.de/
is dead, meaning there seems to be nothing to download and install,
and since the question makes no sense,
I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the site.

Diez B. Roggisch

I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the

If yes, you just managed to increase its visibility by quoting the whole
post including the post.

Diez