    HOWEVER, here is the catch: It is on WINDOWS, but my server has
    PYTHON..is there a miracle out there? If so please let me know what I
    can do? Thank you.

    TGD101, Jul 29, 2008

  2. TGD101

    Terry Reedy Guest

    TGD101 wrote:
    > I need someone who is able to install SPREE an open source program
    > see: http://www.askspree.de/
    >
    > HOWEVER, here is the catch: It is on WINDOWS, but my server has
    > PYTHON..is there a miracle out there? If so please let me know what I
    > can do? Thank you.

    Since the site's 'Open Source' link to
    http:/project/askspree.de/
    is dead, meaning there seems to be nothing to download and install,
    and since the question makes no sense,
    I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the site.

    Terry Reedy, Jul 29, 2008

  3. > I cannot help but wonder if this is spam meant to drive traffic to the
    > site.

    If yes, you just managed to increase its visibility by quoting the whole
    post including the post.

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Jul 29, 2008