Python static library, with default modules like "os".

Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I googled a lot but most of the threads got either no answers or they got something different than what I need.

How would I build static python library that I could link with and use all default functionality?
I build it like it was given in the read-me and it built "libpython2.7.a", but when I link it with my app and try to import os module it gives me something like:"No module named site".
What do I need to do in order to achieve this?
I could use python without the module but than it looses so much of functionality :guru:

I have done this before and I remember there was some sort of flag to set but I can't remember.

Please help asap :stupido3: