Python Success Stories Update

Stephan Deibel

Hi,

I just wanted to let y'all know that the Python Success Stories
collection has nine new additions:

http://www.pythonology.com/success

These 28 stories include significant testimonials that can make
it easier to sell technical decision-makers (i.e., your boss)
on Python.

Whether you're building an online singles community or an air
traffic control system -- be sure to check it out!

Also In Print
-------------

Twelve stories, including the new ones, have been included in the
second O'Reilly Python Success Stories booklet, which recently went
into print and should be available at O'Reilly exhibit booths at
conferences.

Thanks,

Stephan Deibel

--