Python T-shirt

Vidar Braut Haarr

Greetings!

I was looking for a Python Tshirt the other day, and I couldn't find any
good ones.. Therefore I made this one:
<http://www.cafeshops.com/vidarbhaarr/>

The source images can be found here:
<http://lanklan.org/mabus/>

The code on the back of it was written by a very cool guy.. I don't
remember who. Thanks, anyways! :)

Anyways, feel free to shop! I'm not getting any profit from this. I'm
not a python guy (I made the shirt as a birthday presant to a buddy), so
don't ask me about the code. I also don't subscribe to this list, so if
you reply, please include me as To/Cc.

Enjoy

--
Vidar Braut Haarr
http://www.coretrek.com

"Programmers don't die, they
just GOSUB without RETURN."

Venkat Venkataraju

The code on the back of it was written by a very cool guy.. I don't
remember who. Thanks, anyways! :)

I lookup and it is written by Fredrik Lundh (fredrik_lundh_at_ivab.se)

Venkat