Python Trainers and Consultants WANTED FREE ACCOUNT NobleProg Limited

marie

http://www.nobleprog.co.uk

NobleProg Limited are a modern, vibrant and fast growing company who

are always looking for talented individuals to join us.

At NobleProg we believe in flexibilty, excellence, knowledge and

growth.

We encourage an enjoyable, friendly and professional working

atmosphere.

We are currently looking for freelance trainers and consultants to
work for NobleProg;

NobleProg instructors do more than just lecture—they actively get

those participating involved in the training which makes the learning

experience a lot more enjoyable.

The lectures are then followed by hands-on exercises so that you

master new skills right away and questions are always welcome.

If this sounds like how you like to work we are the company for you.

For More information and to register for a trainer account please
click on the link below:

http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/trainer+job

For More information and to register for as a consultant please click
on the link below:
http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/consultant+job

You have the option to register as a consultant and a trainer.

Stragetic Plan of Nobleprog Limited: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/strategic+plan

Company information: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk

Provided Courses: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/training

For information please email;