Python Trainers and Consultants WANTED FREE ACCOUNT NobleProg Limited

Discussion in 'Python' started by marie, Mar 13, 2009.

  1. marie

    marie Guest

    http://www.nobleprog.co.uk

    NobleProg Limited are a modern, vibrant and fast growing company who

    are always looking for talented individuals to join us.

    At NobleProg we believe in flexibilty, excellence, knowledge and

    growth.

    We encourage an enjoyable, friendly and professional working

    atmosphere.

    We are currently looking for freelance trainers and consultants to
    work for NobleProg;

    NobleProg instructors do more than just lecture—they actively get

    those participating involved in the training which makes the learning

    experience a lot more enjoyable.

    The lectures are then followed by hands-on exercises so that you

    master new skills right away and questions are always welcome.

    If this sounds like how you like to work we are the company for you.

    For More information and to register for a trainer account please
    click on the link below:

    http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/trainer job

    For More information and to register for as a consultant please click
    on the link below:
    http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/consultant job

    You have the option to register as a consultant and a trainer.

    Stragetic Plan of Nobleprog Limited: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/strategic plan

    Company information: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk

    Provided Courses: http://www.nobleprog.co.uk/training

    For information please email;