Python training in Colorado, October 15-17

Mark Lutz

Python author and trainer Mark Lutz will be teaching another
3-day Python class at a conference center in Longmont, Colorado,
on October 15-17, 2008.

This is a public training session open to individual enrollments,
and covers the same topics as the 3-day onsite sessions that Mark
teaches, with hands-on lab work. The class provides an in-depth
introduction to Python and its common applications, and parallels
the instructor's popular Python books.

For more information on this session, please visit its web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training/longmont-public-classes.htm

For additional background on the class itself, see our home page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training

Thanks for your interest.
--Python Training Services