Python training in Florida, January 19-21

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark Lutz, Dec 16, 2009.

  1. Mark Lutz

    Mark Lutz Guest

    Don't miss your chance to attend our upcoming Florida
    Python training class next month. This 3-day public
    class is being held January 19-21, in Sarasota, Florida.
    It is open to both individual and group enrollments.

    For more details on the class, as well as registration
    instructions, please visit the class web page:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~python-training/2010-public-classes.html

    If you are unable to attend in January, our next
    Sarasota class is already scheduled for April 6-8.

    Thanks, and we hope to see you at a Python class in
    sunny and warm Florida soon.

    --Mark Lutz at Python Training Services

    Mark Lutz, Dec 16, 2009