Python Twain

Neil Benn

Hello,

Has anyone had any success with python twain? I've downloaded
it and run the module however, I'm getting a python core crash when
calling to SourceManager.OpenSource. Needless to say, I've already
tested the scanner with a twain based application and it didn't crash it
so I'm guessing that the issue is with the python twain and not the
scanner itself.

Any tips, helps or <didn't you check that you wally comments> would
be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Neil

--