Python Twain

Discussion in 'Python' started by Neil Benn, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. Neil Benn

    Neil Benn Guest

    Hello,

    Has anyone had any success with python twain? I've downloaded
    it and run the module however, I'm getting a python core crash when
    calling to SourceManager.OpenSource. Needless to say, I've already
    tested the scanner with a twain based application and it didn't crash it
    so I'm guessing that the issue is with the python twain and not the
    scanner itself.

    Any tips, helps or <didn't you check that you wally comments> would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Neil

    --