Python under Citrix Metaframe

Xaver Hinterhuber

Hello,

I wanted to use python under Citrix Metaframe.
After installation of the ActivePython 2.4.1 msi-File, printing under Citrix
Metaframe no longer worked.

Do you use python under Citrix Metaframe?
What problems did you encounter?

Greets
Xaver Hinterhuber

Tim Roberts

Xaver Hinterhuber said:
I wanted to use python under Citrix Metaframe.
After installation of the ActivePython 2.4.1 msi-File, printing under Citrix
Metaframe no longer worked.

That seems incredible unlikely. Are you talking about printing to a
printer on the server, or printing to a printer on the local machine? Did
you change to "/install" mode to do the installation, and then switch back
to "/execute" mode?

Printing to a local printer under Citrix is always a pain in the rear, but
Python doesn't have anything to do with that.
Do you use python under Citrix Metaframe?
What problems did you encounter?

I've used Python extensively with Microsoft's Terminal Services.