Python UPnP on Linux?

Paul Sijben

I am writing some client software that needs to accept connections from
the Internet. So I am looking for a UPnP implementation for a client of
an Internet gateway so I can request the NAT binding.

Googling on this I have found win32 implementations and Twisted
implementations yet I am looking for a way to do it on Linux WITHOUT
Twisted.

Who knows a pointer?

Paul

Sybren Stuvel

Paul Sijben enlightened us with:
Googling on this I have found win32 implementations and Twisted
implementations yet I am looking for a way to do it on Linux WITHOUT
Twisted.

Twisted is Open Source, so you could browse the source and see how
they do it.

Sybren

Paul Sijben

You are right of course but I was hoping to avoid that. Twisted is very
large and has all kinds of internal dependencies.

Sybren Stuvel

Paul Sijben enlightened us with:
You are right of course but I was hoping to avoid that. Twisted is
very large and has all kinds of internal dependencies.

Yeah, but I wouldn't know any other way, sorry... :-/

Sybren