Python vacancies at ReportLab, London

Andy Robinson

ReportLab develop enterprise reporting solutions using
cutting-edge Python technology, and have a growing
business with an excellent blue chip customer base. You
may also know us from our open source PDF and graphics
library....

We are looking for two positions with immediate effect:

(1) Trainee I.T. consultants working in our solutions team
Full time junior positions based in our London office.

(2) Technical Writer / Marketeer / Evangelist
A dual role maintaining documentation and writing articles,
press releases and web content to promote the company.
Either a junior full time position in our London office,
or a remote part-time role for an experienced writer.

Full details are at http://www.reportlab.com/careers.html
Please use the vacancies address there; don't contact me
directly.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect