    NetPacket, but I would rather work in PYTHON. Do PYTHON equivialnts
    of these two modules exist?

    Earl Eiland

    Earl Eiland, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Earl Eiland

    Michael Fuhr Guest

    "Earl Eiland" <> writes:

    > I need to process some tcpdump files. PERL has Net::pcap and
    > NetPacket, but I would rather work in PYTHON. Do PYTHON equivialnts
    > of these two modules exist?

    Google is your friend.

    http://www.google.com/

    Search for words like "python", "pcap", "packet", and other terminology
    related to what you're trying to do.

    --
    Michael Fuhr
    http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

    Michael Fuhr, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Earl Eiland

    Guest

    So is that a yes or a no to the man's question?

    , Dec 31, 2004
  4. *

    > So is that a yes or a no to the man's question?

    Of course it is.

    --
    Marius Bernklev

    Holmgang: Deodoranter har parfyme, mens folk bare kaster kaffegruten.
    Bør nye PC-er inkludere ekstra USB-kabel? Vi tar debatten!

    Marius Bernklev, Dec 31, 2004
  5. Earl Eiland

    Michael Fuhr Guest

    writes:

    > So is that a yes or a no to the man's question?

    Some people think that teaching others how to find answers for
    themselves is a greater service than simply giving them an answer.
    It helps them become more self-sufficient, which leads to increased
    productivity becase they no longer have to wait for somebody else
    to solve their problems. It also leads to greater confidence that
    the answer is correct because they no longer have to trust that
    somebody else knows what they're talking about or is telling the
    truth.

    --
    Michael Fuhr
    http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/