    too simple, just useful.

    Thanks

    Robert

    Robert Oschler, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Robert Oschler

    bobb Guest

    I'm using (banging my head against the wall, actually) with report lab.
    very powerful...
    it my be what you're looking for, or maybe too much.
    I'm also doing reporting results to the web using zope... that may be an
    option also.
    hth

    bobb

    "Robert Oschler" <no_replies@fake_email_address.invalid> wrote in message
    > Has anybody seen a nice Python 2.2+ compatible based module/package,

    running
    > on a Win2k box, that makes creating reports from a MySQL database easy?
    >
    > I am both a Python programmer and MySQL programmer so it doesn't have to

    be

    bobb, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Robert Oschler

    TomH Guest

    "Robert Oschler" <no_replies@fake_email_address.invalid> wrote in message news:<%zCgc.59345$>...
    > Has anybody seen a nice Python 2.2+ compatible based module/package, running
    > on a Win2k box, that makes creating reports from a MySQL database easy?
    >
    > I am both a Python programmer and MySQL programmer so it doesn't have to be
    > too simple, just useful.

    If Excel is available, its easy to use ADO to get a ResultSet and load
    it into a spreadsheet.
    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...port/kb/articles/q246/3/35.asp&NoWebContent=1

    TomH, Apr 20, 2004