Python Worship

Discussion in 'Python' started by Nick, Nov 30, 2006.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Nick, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Nick

    Thomas Ploch Guest

    Nick schrieb:
    > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/11/061130081347.htm
    >
    > World's Oldest Ritual Discovered -- Worshipped The Python 70,000 Years
    > Ago
    >
    > Nick

    That's really interesting since there is an indio tribe in the amazonas
    jungle which also worships python.

    That just tells me Python is right. Whatever angle you look at it.

    :-D

    Thomas
    Thomas Ploch, Nov 30, 2006

  3. "Thomas Ploch" <> wrote:

    > Nick schrieb:
    > > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/11/061130081347.htm
    > >
    > > World's Oldest Ritual Discovered -- Worshipped The Python 70,000 Years
    > > Ago
    > >
    > > Nick
    > >

    > That's really interesting since there is an indio tribe in the amazonas
    > jungle which also worships python.
    >
    > That just tells me Python is right. Whatever angle you look at it.
    >
    > :-D
    >
    > Thomas

    Not too sure about this - in fact I find it worrying that there can be 70 000
    years of continuous Python worship and not a wheel to be seen.

    There may be a message on the sinister side here...

    ;-)

    - Hendrik
    Hendrik van Rooyen, Dec 1, 2006