Python xmllib parser Module working Examples

chuck amadi

Hi all I'm new to the list not bad at Java but limited Python (only
basics) I will read my Python Book and variuos doc's but a little help
is needed(Tight deadline looming).

Im running Python 2.3 on Suse 9 Pro Im a Sys Admin and I have been given
a task of getting Zope Survey (dmtl) web form that I have built
that I have ebcapsulated with xml tags i.e <country><dtml-var
country></country> I recived the Survey's via my inbox
/var/spool/mail/chucka

Thus I have got the mailbox Module working and I can view my mailbox
running my python script. Thus I can anyone put me in the right
direction or email a example of the xmllib parser Module as I need to
read the emailed Survey that contain inbedded xml ie

Eamil Body Message :
<wwwsurvey>
<country><dtml-var country></country>
<zipcode><dtml-var zipcode></zipcode>
</wwwsurvey>

transform thru to Python XML PASRER to popilate a PostGresql DB.

Cheers

Chuck

I've been burning the candle at both ends lately.