    _____

    <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar_element%3
    bst%3b&SG=&RAND=70373&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

    Limor Hevroni, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Limor Hevroni wrote:
    > Hi ,
    > I consider using python as the programming language for an alpha testing
    > project.
    > I wonder whether any of you are using python in such a way, what is the best
    > development environment for python, is anyone used python for massive
    > project s with QA tendency ? is anyone used python with TestDirector ?

    At the company I work for we use Python among other things to drive
    automated QA test scenarios for the ERP software system (massive by
    nature) we develop. This involved quite some embedding/extending in
    C/C++ though. Our users can use Python for dialog/screen scripting, GUI
    customization. In addition it used as scripting language for our print
    and reporting engine.

    Vincent Wehren

    vincent wehren, Apr 20, 2004