Python2.5 and MySQLdb

writeson

Hi all,

I'm running a CentOS 4 server and have installed Python2.5 on there
(it's our development machine) in preparation of moving to Python2.5
everywhere. All looks good with our code and 2.5, except where it
comes to MySQLdb, I can't get that to install on the machine. It
generates a huge lists of errors and warnings from gcc when I run the
python2.5 setup.py build script that comes with the tar file. Anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Doug

Carsten Haese

It
generates a huge lists of errors and warnings from gcc when I run the
python2.5 setup.py build script that comes with the tar file. Anyone
have any suggestions?

I suggest you post a couple of those error messages here, so that we
can help you without guessing.