python411 podcast -- problem with the 'modules' podcast?

John Salerno

Not sure if you guys follow along with the podcast, but if you do, has
anyone else had problems listening to the Modules podcast? On my iPod,
it stops at 8 minutes, and in iTunes it stretches out across the full
17-19 minutes, but the contents are still just the first 8 minutes
(meaning that what you hear at minute 1 might be the same if you skip
ahead to minute 3, for example).

UrsusMaximus

John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
ton=ight after I get home form my day job ;-)).

Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

John Salerno

John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
ton=ight after I get home form my day job ;-)).

Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

Thanks Ron. Even if it's just me, at least I'll know that's the case so
I can stop obsessing over that podcast. :)