    17-19 minutes, but the contents are still just the first 8 minutes
    (meaning that what you hear at minute 1 might be the same if you skip
    ahead to minute 3, for example).

    John Salerno, Apr 6, 2006

  2. John Salerno

    Guest

    John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
    Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
    I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
    there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
    ton=ight after I get home form my day job ;-)).

    Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

    , Apr 6, 2006

  3. John Salerno

    John Salerno Guest

    wrote:
    > John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
    > Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
    > I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
    > there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
    > ton=ight after I get home form my day job ;-)).
    >
    > Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

    Thanks Ron. Even if it's just me, at least I'll know that's the case so
    I can stop obsessing over that podcast. :)

    John Salerno, Apr 6, 2006