    Any ideas what I am missing here.
    Thanks
    Karl.

    Karl Lopes, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Karl Lopes

    Kevin Altis Guest

    Yep, the problem is PythonCard has been using the __version__ attribute from
    a low-level wxPython module when it shouldn't have and in wxPython 2.4.1 the
    location of the __version__ attribute in that low-level module changed and
    so it broke PythonCard. This is fixed in cvs and will be fixed in release
    0.7.1 which I plan to get out this week after I have recovered from OSCON.

    The fix is simple, simply change the line in PythonCardPrototype/model.py to

    assert wx.__version__ >= "2.3.3"

    the reference in the resourceEditor can be removed entirely.

    ka

    Kevin Altis, Jul 13, 2003