    Now PERL SCRIPTS WORK, but Python scripts still do not.

    Does anyone have any idea what to look for next? Anyone seen this before?

    Hugh

    Hugh Beyer, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Hugh Beyer

    Tim Roberts Guest

    Hugh Beyer <> wrote:

    >We are moving to a new server running Windows Server 2003 from existing
    >servers runing Windows Server 2002 and IIS is giving us fits.

    Do you mean Windows 2000 Server?

    My experience with IIS has been universally bad. In each and every case, I
    found it much more productive to disable IIS and install the Win32 version
    of Apache.
    --
    - Tim Roberts,
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

    Tim Roberts, Mar 11, 2006

  3. Hugh Beyer

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    Tim Roberts <> wrote in

    > Hugh Beyer <> wrote:
    >>
    >>We are moving to a new server running Windows Server 2003 from existing
    >>servers runing Windows Server 2002 and IIS is giving us fits.

    > Do you mean Windows 2000 Server?
    >
    > My experience with IIS has been universally bad. In each and every
    > case, I found it much more productive to disable IIS and install the
    > Win32 version of Apache.

    Yes, I mean Windows 2000 server.

    Python (and other CGI languages) ran on it without a problem.

    Perl fruns fine on the new server; Python doesn't.

    Hugh

    Hugh Beyer, Mar 17, 2006