    SiPi

    --
    Linux user #458601 - http://counter.li.org.
    Simon Pickles, Jan 18, 2008

  2. On Jan 18, 12:51 pm, Simon Pickles <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am new to python (fairly) but can't stop pythonning.
    >
    > c++ seems so far away now.... from here it looks like a horrid scribble :)
    >
    > Anyway.... my question is really about doc tools. I've been used to
    > doxygen in c++ land, and although it makes a reasonable stab with a
    > python project in java mode, the output is a bit messy.
    >
    > Can any one suggest a more tailored tool? or do I risk a flamewar? :)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > SiPi
    >
    > --
    > Linux user #458601 -http://counter.li.org.

    Well, there's DocUtils:

    http://docutils.sourceforge.net/

    And here are some others:

    http://peak.telecommunity.com/protocol_ref/protocols-example1.html

    And finally, there's this:

    http://www.python.org/community/sigs/current/doc-sig/otherlangs/

    Mike
    Mike Driscoll, Jan 18, 2008

  3. Le Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:51:19 +0000, Simon Pickles a écrit :

    > Hi
    >
    > I am new to python (fairly) but can't stop pythonning.
    >
    > c++ seems so far away now.... from here it looks like a horrid scribble
    > :)
    >
    > Anyway.... my question is really about doc tools. I've been used to
    > doxygen in c++ land, and although it makes a reasonable stab with a
    > python project in java mode, the output is a bit messy.
    >
    > Can any one suggest a more tailored tool? or do I risk a flamewar? :)

    You can take a look at epydoc

    http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Laurent POINTAL -