Python's freeze.py utility

Mitko Haralanov

OK, this might be a stupid question: for the life of me, I can't find
Python's freeze.py utility in the Python distribution that comes with
FC6.

Has it been removed from the distribution? Has it been removed from
Python?

I have FC6's python-2.4.4 rpms installed (python, python-devel,
python-tools, etc) and the script is neither
in /usr/lib/python-2.4/Tools or /usr/lib/python-2.4/Demos

Thanks for your help!

--
Mitko Haralanov (e-mail address removed)
Senior Software Engineer 650.934.8064

Help me, I'm a prisoner in a Fortune cookie file!