Python's popularity

You don't have a single clue about neither Python nor Ruby:
'According to the Ruby FAQ, "If you like Perl, you will like Ruby and be
right at home with its syntax. [...] If you like Python, you may or may
not be put off by the huge difference in design philosophy between
Python and Ruby/Perl."'[1]

So you read the preface to the tut and that somehow makes you more
than a R00b n00b? Come on!

Benjamin Kaplin wrote:
You're the one who keeps bringing up the need to spread python. For
most people, this is a forum to ask questions and have experts respond
to them. Most people who post here aren't looking for your opinion,
they want answers. If you know the answer to a question, answer it. If
not, read the answers of people who have seen it before. When you post
your opinions, you're just creating more noise.

School time son,
This forum is much more than a question answer session, son. Sure
people are welcome to ask a Python related question. But this forum is
really the main highway of Python development and future. If your a
n00b go to the "Python forum.org", you will feel more comfy over
there.

If you have no opinion(Benjamin) thats your perogitive, don't tell me
how to live my life, or what "I" should do when i visit this forum. Do
I go to any of "your" threads and start a ruckus? NO, because if i do
not like what you are saying I will just ignore it. Take an example
son!

Sure i may have went off in thread, by i have kept my thought true to
the thread subject. A troll go's from thread to thread posting off
subject insults and attacks on other posters... hmmm, i have seen some
of those kind in this thread?? Know of who i speak, Bennie?