PythonWin 2.3.2 (#49) problem with win.quit callback

Doug

Mark,

I'm using activestates version of your PythonWin in their version
2.3 of python. I've also noticed this as well with the version that
was exported with version 2.2 as well.

I'm going through the exercized in Mark Lutz's "Programming Python"
which has been very informative with examples of coding. In his gui
tour, he uses a lot of Tk window.quit functions for call backs to exit
his code. Using PythonWin to run this code works fine until that
callback gets executed and the result I get is either PythonWin
locking up, or dieing with a call to an illegal memory area error.
When the code is run from a shell, the program works fine. Is there
something in the wrapper causing this to lock up? Just posting to
find if this is a know problem and if there is a workaround. I'd like
to start using python for a project I have and I like your IDE for
quickly put something together.

Thanks
Doug