PythonWin debugging

Stefan Quandt

I installed a recent win32all including PythonWin IDE on a PC with
W2K.

I want to debug a program (say Test.py) which calls into another
module (say TestModule.py).
In the debugger if I step into a function defined in TestModule.py
there is no highlighting of the currently debugged sourde code line.
Even if I load TestModule.py in advance.

This only happens if there are upper case letters in the module name.
So renaming the module to "testmodule.py" would do it.

But of course I don't want to rename all my modules.
Does anyone know a better workaround?