PythonWin: WM_GETMINMAXINFO modify LPPOINT doesn't work?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Robert, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I want to set a minimum tracking size for a dialog, by handling
    WM_GETMINMAXINFO.
    I managed to overwrite the correct memory location of the MINMAXINFO
    structure. I see the right values going really in and out, but it
    doesn't take effect like it does in mere MFC code. What could be the
    reason? (Also tried WM_SIZING but also no effect) - Robert

    def WM_GETMINMAXINFO(self,msg):
    print "WM_GETMINMAXINFO", msg
    lp=msg[3]
    ymin=ext.GetMemInt(lp+7*4) # min tracking size Y
    ymax=ext.GetMemInt(lp+9*4) # max tracking size Y
    print "ymin",ymin,ymax
    ext.SetMemInt(lp+7*4,300)
    ymin=ext.GetMemInt(lp+7*4)
    print "ymin",ymin