    Vestfold University College
    Institute of microsystem technology.
    http://ri.hive.no/imst

    Christopher Grinde, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Christopher Grinde wrote:

    > I've had trubles getting a puic that translates files from qt-designer
    > 3.3 Does anyone if there exist one, and if so, where to get it?

    pyuic is part of PyQt. The current snapshot releases definitely support
    qt-designer 3.3. I don't know this for the 3.11 release.

    Detlev
    --
    Detlev Offenbach

    Detlev Offenbach, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Christopher Grinde

    David Boddie Guest

    Christopher Grinde <> wrote in message news:<b0mkc.888$>...
    > I've had trubles getting a puic that translates files from qt-designer 3.3
    > Does anyone if there exist one, and if so, where to get it?

    This thread on the PyQt/PyKDE mailing list might be relevant:

    http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/pipermail/pykde/2004-April/007687.html

    Good luck!

    David

    David Boddie, Apr 30, 2004