pyuno and oootools with OpenOffice 2.0

Discussion in 'Python' started by Sells, Fred, May 4, 2006.

  1. Sells, Fred

    Sells, Fred Guest

    I'm using windows xp and OpenOffice 2.0 and doing my first project with
    pyuno.

    I've got the basics to work,. An example I googled at
    http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/aggregators/openoffice_org/blogaggregator_vi
    ew?b_start:int=0 imported an ootools module. When I try to import it, it
    does not exist,

    Does anyone know where this exists, or why I cannot import it.

    The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
    not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
    immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
    computer.

    Sells, Fred, May 4, 2006