PyXPCom

Guyon Morée

I recently found out about XPCom and it's python bindings and it sounded
very promising. Then I found out that the source of this information was
pretty old. I was wondering what the status is currently. I couldn't find
any documentation or binaries for the python interface.

has anyone examples, docs, binaries, urls, etc????

Mark Hammond

Guyon said:
I recently found out about XPCom and it's python bindings and it sounded
very promising. Then I found out that the source of this information was
pretty old. I was wondering what the status is currently. I couldn't find
any documentation or binaries for the python interface.

has anyone examples, docs, binaries, urls, etc????
PyXPCOM is in the Mozilla source tree, under extensions/python/xpcom.
It is recommented that is you are using a fairly recent Mozilla version,
you should use the *trunk* version of pyxpcom, as it has a number of
fixes that aren't in the Moz final releases.

Mark