PyXR 0.9.3- Cross-Referenced HTML from Python Source

Discussion in 'Python' started by logistix, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. logistix

    logistix Guest

    PyXR 0.9.3- Cross-Referenced HTML from Python Source

    PyXR generates HTML pages from python source files. It also generates
    cross-referenced hyperlinks and integrates with the Python Library
    Reference as well, which makes it distinctive from the 8 million other
    prettyprinters out there. It's been tested on 2.3 for Windows, OpenBSD
    3.2 and RedHat 7.3. There's no reason it shouldn't work on other
    platforms with minor configuration.

    0.9.3 is a minor release. It was primarily issued as an "official"
    2.3-compatible release, although previous versions should run on 2.3 as
    well. Other features include:
    - Per-line-number hyperlinks, to make emailing source code
    references easier and more accurate.
    - Upgrade of the PyXR'ed source on my website to 2.3's standard
    library.

    A PyXR'ed version of Python 2.3's source can be viewed at:

    http://www.cathoderaymission.net/~logistix/PyXR/python23/src/

    More information about PyXR itself is available at:

    http://www.cathoderaymission.net/~logistix/python/pyxr.html

    The package is available at:

    http://www.cathoderaymission.net/~logistix/python/PyXR.zip

    Enjoy!
    logistix, Aug 31, 2003

  2. logistix

    F. GEIGER Guest

    Cool! Reminds me a bit of doxygen, which I heavily use for my C++ projects.
    Have a look at it, if you want to add some graphics showing inheritance
    paths and the like.

    Cheers
    Franz

    F. GEIGER, Sep 1, 2003