dorayme

From: tm said:
Why are you using OE on a mac? That's just crazy. Step into the 21st
century already.

A fine mac newsreader, beats OE with a stick without even breaking a
sweat- <http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/>

A good question. First because I am still on OS 9 and I have used it a long
time and kind of feel comfy with devils I know... but, the time is a' comin'
when I must avail myself of OS X and a more modern machine and so on, that's
when I will ditch all MS stuff (for all the Mac community criticise IE and
OE, I am conscious that they have been good friends to me on the whole).
News clients, I like the idea of these as kindly explained to me and will
investigate it when I have time...

dorayme

dorayme

From: Travis Newbury said:
Who cares if someone killfiles you? If the person is that little, then
do you really want to deal with them anyway?

Well, Travis, how can I make them better people if I can't get to them? :)

tm

dorayme said:
A good question. First because I am still on OS 9 and I have used it a long
time and kind of feel comfy with devils I know... but, the time is a' comin'
when I must avail myself of OS X and a more modern machine and so on, that's
when I will ditch all MS stuff (for all the Mac community criticise IE and
OE, I am conscious that they have been good friends to me on the whole).
News clients, I like the idea of these as kindly explained to me and will
investigate it when I have time...

I used MT-Newswatcher back in the OS9 days too. The link above has a
classic version. Give it a try, you might like it.

dorayme

I used MT-Newswatcher back in the OS9 days too. The link above has a
classic version. Give it a try, you might like it.

I have installed this and it looks *very* good. When I get it fully working
I will kick all off my OE for newsgroups. Just want to thank you tm... I
know it has probably been ages in usenet-time... :)

dorayme