    Any ideas ?

    Thank you,

    Yury.
    Juri Zenkevitch, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Re: asp.net: changing logon time to get LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK_CLEARTEXT ?

    Err, I meant to say "logon type" in subject :)

    "Juri Zenkevitch" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All !
    >
    > I get into the problem... My web application, which uses authentication
    > mode="Windows", so the app will impersonate under the user, which access
    > it's pages. In the application, I do use
    > "Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.OpenRemoteBaseKey", which fails, because the
    > app identity was (probably) logged on w/out the NETWORK_CLEARTEXT flag
    > (LogonUser).
    >
    > So, the question is: can I change that flag somehow for current

    application

    Juri Zenkevitch, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Juri Zenkevitch

    Brian C Guest

    Re: asp.net: changing logon time to get LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK_CLEARTEXT ?

    Yury,
    mode="Windows" will not insure that the the app will
    impersonate under the user. However, this will:

    <identity impersonate="true" />

    It is likely that the users are using the local ASPNET
    user.

    Brian

    Brian C, Nov 27, 2003