Q cache problem in Tomcat

Jason

Hi,

The cache in Tomcat really gives me hard time, it seems no way to handle the
cache control. I am using Tomcat 3.2 on NT 4, I don't know the newer
version would solve this problem.
Any help will be appreciated.

Jason

Erwin Moller

Jason said:
Hi,

The cache in Tomcat really gives me hard time, it seems no way to handle
the
cache control. I am using Tomcat 3.2 on NT 4, I don't know the newer
version would solve this problem.
Any help will be appreciated.

Jason
Hi Jason,

Better try comp.lang.java.help or comp.lang.java.programmer

This is Javascript. :p

Regards,
Erwin Moller