q; chat room application

Guest

Hello,
I need to write a chat room web application in .net 1.1, does anyone know
any sample application I can use to start?

Mike Lowery

I wrote a .Net 1.1 app that did this using browser refreshes (like how the old
chat rooms used to do it.)

Mike Lowery

Sure. I've been meaning to get around to uploading it somewhere as open source.
If the other links provided to you in another post aren't enough, let me know.