    filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM
    I can also be reached at:
    filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

    Jow Blow, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    http://www.411asp.net/home/hosting/freehost

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 22, 2004

  3. Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    Speaking solely for myself, I've had good results with crystaltech.com

    --
    Thanks,

    Eric Lawrence

    Eric Lawrence [MSFT], Feb 22, 2004
  4. Jow Blow

    Mark Jerde Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    www.discountASP.net costs me less per year than I spend in books. Good
    response to any problems too.

    -- Mark

    Mark Jerde, Feb 22, 2004
  5. Jow Blow

    AC Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    I have been with CrystalTech since 1998 and they have incredible service.
    However, I am also using WebHost4Life lately for 75% of my domains and I'm
    about to close down my CT account. CT's SQL2000 options are just too
    expensive for personal projects... and WebHost4Life has been great during my
    test.

    AC, Feb 22, 2004
  6. Jow Blow

    Dan Brussee Guest

    Define Cheap. I use www.1planhost.com. They are having a special for
    under $90 for a year. They allow ASP, ASP.NET, Access, etc with this.
    If you want SQL Server support, it will cost you an extra $35 per
    year.

    Dan Brussee, Feb 22, 2004
  7. Jow Blow

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    I'm using Webhost4Life:
    http://www.webhost4life.com/default.asp?refid=jantielens

    --
    Greetz