    filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM
    I can also be reached at:
    filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM
    Jow Blow, Feb 21, 2004

  2. Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    http://www.411asp.net/home/hosting/freehost

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 22, 2004

  3. Jow Blow

    Mark Jerde Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    www.discountASP.net costs me less per year than I spend in books. Good
    response to any problems too.

    -- Mark

    Mark Jerde, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Jow Blow

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP and DB

    I'm using Webhost4Life:
    http://www.webhost4life.com/default.asp?refid=jantielens

    --
    Greetz