    Jow

    I can also be reached at:
    filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

    Jow Blow, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Jow Blow

    Mark Rae Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

    www.hostinguk.net

    Mark Rae, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

    Jow Blow <see_address@in_msg.com> typed:

    I'm using www.webhost4life.com. It's cheap and it has a good support system.

    --
    Davide Vernole
    MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Davide Vernole [MVP], Aug 31, 2004
  4. Jow Blow

    Brian Barnes Guest

    > HI,
    >
    > I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
    > access. I want to use Access and/or SQL DB with ADO.Net. I want to
    > practice some ASP programming and develop various things.
    >
    > Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jow
    >
    > I can also be reached at:
    > filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

    If it is merly just practice, you can use XP pro (you'll just have to find
    and install IIS), and use your copy of Access on your machine. You can also
    use MSDE (free download from microsoft) to simulate a SQL Server database
    (although it has it's limitations). This will allow you to practice,
    although depending on your internet connection, it may not be suitable for
    perminant hosting.

    --
    Brian Barnes
    No Spam Proof e-mail

    Brian Barnes, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Jow Blow

    Scott Allen Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

    I've been quite happy with discountasp.net..

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

    http://www.brinkster.com Free is good :)

    Michael Pearson, Sep 2, 2004
  7. Jow Blow

    wl Guest

    Re: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

    I don't think they still accept free accounts ?

    wl, Sep 2, 2004