Q: Cheap Windows webhosting with ASP & DB

Jow Blow

HI,

I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
access. I want to use Access and/or SQL DB with ADO.Net. I want to
practice some ASP programming and develop various things.

Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?

Thanks
Jow

I can also be reached at:
filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

Mark Rae

Jow Blow said:
HI,

I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
access. I want to use Access and/or SQL DB with ADO.Net. I want to
practice some ASP programming and develop various things.

Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?

www.hostinguk.net

Davide Vernole [MVP]

Jow Blow said:
HI,

I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
access. I want to use Access and/or SQL DB with ADO.Net. I want to
practice some ASP programming and develop various things.

Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?

I'm using www.webhost4life.com. It's cheap and it has a good support system.

Brian Barnes

Jow Blow said:
HI,

I want to find some cheap webhosting with Microsoft ASP and database
access. I want to use Access and/or SQL DB with ADO.Net. I want to
practice some ASP programming and develop various things.

Does anyone have any ideas who is cheap and reliable?

Thanks
Jow

I can also be reached at:
filter1_at_digitalchickenDOTnetNOSPAM

If it is merly just practice, you can use XP pro (you'll just have to find
and install IIS), and use your copy of Access on your machine. You can also
use MSDE (free download from microsoft) to simulate a SQL Server database
(although it has it's limitations). This will allow you to practice,
although depending on your internet connection, it may not be suitable for
perminant hosting.