    Thanks a lot in advance,
    Omer.

    , Dec 1, 2005

  2. NullBock Guest

    Could you explain your problem a bit more? Are you saying, that after
    the user entered information on page A and navigated to page B, you
    want the results available on page B? This is no problem through
    traditional form handling. Use <jsp:useBean> and <jsp:setProperty> to
    process the form results. Or, if you're not using beans, use
    request.getParameter(String) to get the results.

    If you're talking about JSP processing that took place on page A, you
    could always pass information via the session object. Page A would set
    the necessary session attributes, and page B would call them up.

    Walter Gildersleeve
    Freiburg, Germany

    http://linkfrog.net
    URL Shortening
    Free and easy, small and green.

    NullBock, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Omer Guest

    Thanks Walter,
    That's exectle what I need.
    I guess my question now is how do I know that the selection in the
    other window had been done, or when the window had been closed?
    Thanks in advance,
    Omer

    Omer, Dec 4, 2005