Q. convert PHP to ASP?

Ray at

The only magical tools that exist to convert PHP to ASP[.net] is the human
brain. So, either get to work recreating this, hire someone to do it, or
stick with PHP! There may already be an equivalent Windows based product.
I don't know what a "game" server is though, so I don't know.

Ray at home

Poison

Ray at said:
The only magical tools that exist to convert PHP to ASP[.net] is the human
brain. So, either get to work recreating this, hire someone to do it, or
stick with PHP! There may already be an equivalent Windows based product.
I don't know what a "game" server is though, so I don't know.

i cant stick with php as its not supported on my web host. I have looked for
similar asp[.net] products but cant find anything.

A game server is a server that people connect too, too play computer games.
ie. counter-strike, medal of honour etc. what that tool does is gather info
from the server for output. how many people are playing, how long, number of
kills/deaths, also has a little overview map so you can see how where people
are playing.

Ray at

Poison said:
i cant stick with php as its not supported on my web host. I have looked for
similar asp[.net] products but cant find anything.

A game server is a server that people connect too, too play computer games.
ie. counter-strike, medal of honour etc. what that tool does is gather info
from the server for output. how many people are playing, how long, number of
kills/deaths, also has a little overview map so you can see how where people
are playing.

I see. Just from glancing at that site, it does not seem like a trivial
task. It seems to me that there are two solutions. 1. Code everything
from scratch in asp[.net]. 2. Find a new host that supports PHP.

Though, if this is a popular thing, I wouldn't be surprised if you
eventually found something suitable for a Windows environment. Anyone else
here know of anything?

Ray at work

Poison

"Ray
I see. Just from glancing at that site, it does not seem like a trivial
task. It seems to me that there are two solutions. 1. Code everything
from scratch in asp[.net]. 2. Find a new host that supports PHP.

Though, if this is a popular thing, I wouldn't be surprised if you
eventually found something suitable for a Windows environment. Anyone else
here know of anything?

option 1 it looks like then, cheers Ray