    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jim.
    JIM.H., Feb 13, 2005

  2. Re: design a web and databse

    Jim,

    I am afraid this is not what you want to hear. I am involved in writing web
    applications for health industry. A proper application for a dental clinic
    would include hundreds of tables, stored procedures, and may be the same
    number of web pages. Think about patient demographics, tens of medical
    pages, appointments, encounters, prescriptions, labs, insurance.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Re: design a web and databse

    Eliyuha is right, you need a booking system with extras. Its not a good
    idea to look at writing this from scratch without the correct experience
    unless your boss is prepared for it to take a long time, and to start off
    without many of the features you would expect in this type of system.

    Take a look at something like this to get an idea of the kind of thing you
    actually need to produce.

    http://www.codewidgets.com/product.aspx?key=187

    For 40 or so bukcs it could save you a lot of work..

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Feb 13, 2005